Injection vials are a high-quality primary packaging solution for therapeutic injection applications. Our injection vials are of the highest quality level and produced under secured and certified process conditions in accordance with the applicable guidelines.
Available options and features
- Content sizes: 1ml - 250 ml.
- Closures: FK13 and FK20.
- Hydrolytic class: 1, 2 and 3.
- In compliance with EP, USP and JP guidelines.
- Flint/clear and amber.
- Tubular glass and molded glass.
- Injection vial includes Drug Master File (DMF).
- Sterilised injection vials.
- Hot-end-treated and cold-end-treated ware.
The packaging of our manufacturing suppliers worldwide meets the requirements laid down in the various Pharmacopeia, an official handbook of rules for medicine analysis:
- The European Pharmacopeia.
- The United States Pharmacopeia.
for specific materials also the Japanese Pharmacopeia.
The pharmaceutical production sites are ISO 15378 certified and comply with the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines).
The storage, shipping and delivery of the vials also take place under conditions that are in line with the pharmaceutical guidelines and Good Distribution Practice (GDP). Thanks to our automated logistics system you can count on a punctual delivery.