APG Pharma has a wide range of rubber stoppers for pharmaceutical applications. The rubber stopper is of the highest quality level and is produced under secured and certified process conditions in accordance with the applicable guidelines. In the standard range, you will find the most common models of stoppers for injection vials, infusion vials and freeze dry stoppers. These products are supplied at the highest quality levels, and may be provided in a 'ready to sterilise' or 'ready to use' variety. In addition to the extensive inspection, the standard tests and the certification of a batch, nearly all relevant additional analyses are possible.
- 13 mm, 20 mm, 28 mm & 32 mm
- ISO and DIN finishes
- In compliance with EP, USP and JP guidelines
- Needle thickness 1.22 mm - 4.70 mm
- Butyl, EPDM, natural rubber, nitrile and silicone varieties
- Blowback and standard varieties
- Rubber stopper includes Drug Master File (DMF)
- B2 coating
- Flurotec & Teflon coating
- Westar RS treatment (CL 100)
- RTS treatment (CL100)
- Client-specific Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) product
- Gamma ray treatment (25kGy)
All rubber stoppers are stored in and supplied from our ISO certified warehouse in Uithoorn. The storage, forwarding and delivery of the rubber stoppers takes place under conditions that are consistent with the pharmaceutical guidelines and Good Distribution Practice (GDP). At APG Pharma, it's all about quality, expertise and quality care.