1-15 of 71
Glass infusion vials are a high-quality primary packaging solution for intravenous and intravascular infusion applications such as parenteral feeding and blood derivatives. Our infusion vials are of the highest quality level and produced under secured and certified process conditions in accordance with the applicable guidelines.
Available options and features
- Content sizes: 50ml - 1000ml.
- S28 USA model, S29, S30, S32, PLA35,7 and PLA40 caps.
- Hydrolytic class: 1, 2 and 3.
- In compliance with EP and USP guidelines.
- Flint/clear and amber.
- Molded glass products
- Infusion vial includes Drug Master File (DMF).
The packaging of our manufacturing suppliers worldwide meets the requirements laid down in the various Pharmacopeia, an official handbook of rules for medicine analysis:
- The European Pharmacopeia.
- The United States Pharmacopeia.
- Andfor specific materials also the Japanese Pharmacopeia.
The pharmaceutical production sites are ISO 15378 certified and comply with the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines). The storage, shipping and delivery of the infusion vials also take place under conditions that are in line with the pharmaceutical guidelines and Good Distribution Practice (GDP). Thanks to our automated logistics system you can count on a punctual delivery.