1-15 of 429
APG Pharma has a wide range of plastic screw caps for pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications. Our range of screw caps contains all conceivable packaging solutions for the manual, semi and fully automatic sealing of synthetic and glass packaging. The plastic screw cap is of the highest quality level and is produced under secured and certified process conditions in accordance with the applicable guidelines.
- PP18 & PP28
- DIN 168 GL 16, GL 18, GL 22, GL 25
- Individual injection of moulded polypropylene
- Suitable for semi & fully automatic filling/sealing machines
- Choice of numerous colours
- Tamper-evident ring
- Child-safe cap
- Integrated desiccant dry capsule (0.5 gr – 6 gr)
- Multi-layer induction seal (liners)
- Senior-friendly grip
- Pipette frame and dropper
- Closing cone
- Measuring cup, spoon, spatula and brush
All plastic screw caps are stored in and supplied from our ISO certified warehouse in Uithoorn. The storage, forwarding and delivery of the plastic screw caps takes place under conditions that are consistent with the pharmaceutical guidelines and Good Distribution Practice (GDP). At APG Pharma, it's all about quality, expertise and quality care.
APG Pharma will always provide you with the most optimal and up-to-date primary packaging and/or accessories. Our technical packaging advisers are ready to assist you, and they will identify your needs and requirements. They will discuss the best possible solutions with you. They will also help you to finally achieve the success that you have been working towards. This is why you should ask one of our packaging specialists for advice.