Sterile injection vial
The pharmaceutical production sites are ISO 15378 certified and comply with the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines). The storage, shipping and delivery of the vials also take place under conditions that are in line with the pharmaceutical guidelines and Good Distribution Practice (GDP). Thanks to our automated logistics system you can count on a punctual delivery.
Available options and features
- Content sizes: 2R, 4R, 6R, 8R en 10R.
- Closures: FK13 and FK20.
- Hydrolytic class 1.
- In compliance with EP, USP and JP guidelines.
- Tubular glass.
- Injection vial includes Drug Master File (DMF)
- Siliconisation and lamination possible on request.
- Suitable for automatic and semi-automatic production
- Also available in amber glass.
- Upside down packaging possible