1-15 of 63
Our glass Alpha syrup bottles are a high-quality primary packaging solution for enteral administration. The syrup bottle is of the highest quality level and is produced under secured and certified process conditions in accordance with the applicable guidelines.
Available options and features
- Content sizes: 30ml - 1000ml.
- Closures: PH20, PP24, PP25, PP28 and ALS28 cap.
- Hydrolytic class 3.
- In compliance with EP and USP guidelines.
- Flint/clear and amber.
- Moulded glass.
- Syrup bottles includes Drug Master File (DMF).
- Possible on request: lamination. various Hot-End and Cold-End treatments.
The packaging of our manufacturing suppliers worldwide meets the requirements laid down in the various Pharmacopeia, an official handbook of rules for medicine analysis:
- The European Pharmacopeia.
- The United States Pharmacopeia.
- And for specific materials also the Japanese Pharmacopeia.
The pharmaceutical production sites are ISO 15378 certified and comply with the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines). The storage, shipping and delivery of the vials also take place under conditions that are in line with the pharmaceutical guidelines and Good Distribution Practice (GDP). Thanks to our automated logistics system you can count on a punctual delivery.